Greencane Kitchen Towels Pack-2 Rolls

In stock
Greencane Kitchen Towels
Absorbent, strong two-ply paper towels in ‘eurosize’ rolls able to fit kitchen drawers. Sustainably produced with no plastic packaging – the front panel is a compostable plant-based cellophane. Each pack contains 2 rolls. 1 roll = 80 sheets All Greencane toilet paper is made from a combination of fast-growing bamboo and recycled sugarcane pulp (a byproduct of sugar production). This achieves a tree-free paper, which is a core ideal for Greencane Paper. Every tonne of recycled sugarcane pulp we use saves 17 trees! For our facial tissues and paper towels, we have arrived at an 80 percent mix of bamboo and recycled sugarcane, with the remaining 20 percent being timber fibre necesssary to ensure strength.
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Greencane Kitchen Towels Pack-2 Rolls
Write your content here...
Back to Top